Tuesday 4 May 2010

Passing By

I have heard so many times that one of the most rewarding elements of the design career is seeing your work out in the commercial world. During my time at Elevator, I was working on the web banners for the Principality 'Diolch' campaign where I came into contact with the typefaces and commitioned photography for the print work. Although I was not involved in the conception of the campaign, I feel somehow a part of it having seen it in its design elements and having worked briefly with the designers behind it. For this reason, it is strange seeing the work outside as opposed to on the computer screen, so when I passed a bus stop with a large print poster, I had to take a photo.



















Having spent time in the past wondering who designs the large posters that we see in the bus stops, it is particularly satisfying to have witnessed the incarnation of this one. Hopefully one day it will be my work that I am walking past on the way to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment